Follow Our Adventures

Follow Our Adventures

Sunday, April 27, 2014

My Favorite .2 Seconds of the Morning

I am a morning person.  I have been one for a long time.  I always arrived at school early as a student and was one of the first teachers to school when I taught.  I can accomplish the most between the hours of 6-10 AM.

My kids throw a wrench in my productive mornings.  I am now waking begrudgingly between 5-5:30 in order to get in a workout, empty the dishwasher, fly through the shower, and maybe have a few quiet moments to think before they rise around 6:45.  Once the kids wake up it is all about survival until everyone is dressed and fed.  Mornings have turned into something I dread; they are a far cry from my quiet mornings of checking things off my to-do list.

As I rush through the morning routine, I try to pause and enjoy a few seconds of cuteness: Evie starting her morning with a song, Braylen saying "Dadio" when Jason opens his door, and E & B's sweet morning faces.  My favorite moment is on the mornings when Jason gets Braylen dressed.  Braylen will bust into our room with this smirk on his face to show me his outfit.  It's like he knows he is a stud and I will smother him in love once he finds me.

I few comments before you watch- my voice is more annoying than normal.  One word sums up this time of year in Maryland- allergies.  Also, I was thrilled to see the green Eagles sweatshirt makes an appearance :)


1 comment:

Laura said...

I have the cutest nephew!